I am excited and honored to have been nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award! Fleur de Flamenco is a labor of love so it is very gratifying to be recognized. Thank you so much for nominating me, One Flawsome Momma. Please check out her blog and enjoy reading about her reflections on single-parenting and embracing confidence, flaws and all! https://oneflawsomemomma.wordpress.com
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Story of how I started:
I am blossoming and learning and growing and unfolding; opening my soul to flamenco. And Louisville, Kentucky is where I found and am nurturing this art. As I progressed on my flamenco journey, I wanted to do more to express how profoundly it touched my life, so I started my blog. Combining my love of writing and dance allows me to share my flamenco experiences with others, to walk with me as I laugh, cry, celebrate, struggle and fall deeper in love with this passionate cultural art form.